What is the best age for Circuit Cubes? While everyone enjoys working with Circuit Cubes, they’ve been specifically developed to engage and entice young Makers ages 8-12.
Which set is best for beginners? That’s the beauty of Circuit Cubes. Beginners will find success with all of the currently available sets!
Are all set supplies included? Yes! Circuit Cubes kits include all three Cubes (Battery, Motor, and LED) as well as ancillary supplies listed, like markers and batteries, when applicable.
Can I buy individual Cubes? We plan to offer individual Cubes for sale soon. Please check back!
Can I download more templates? Absolutely. Feel free to download and share our templates any time. Template downloads coming soon.
Can I download a new manual? Of course! (We keep misplacing ours, too.) Manual download coming soon.
Circuit Cubes use Lithium Ion batteries. Are they safe? Lithium-ion batteries are used in lots of products, such as mobile phones, laptops, electric vehicles, and generators. The use of these batteries is generally safe, and most have built-in safety features. Unfortunately, in rare cases, these batteries can overheat, catch fire, or explode. Please follow the safety instructions.
- Don't overcharge. Overcharging can cause the battery to rupture, overheat, catch fire, or even explode.
- Don't damage. An impact that causes a dent or puncture in the battery could result in a dangerous situation. Don't charge a damaged battery. Discard swollen batteries
- Stay nearby. Don't leave a charging battery unattended.
- Store properly. Avoid storing your battery in direct sunlight, in extreme heat or cold, or under heavy objects.
- Allow air. Don't charge near combustible materials.
- Use common sense. Don't open or otherwise tamper with your battery or its power adapter.
You can view our full warranty here.
I purchased Circuit Cubes, but I have questions about getting started or troubleshooting. Please refer to Cube Care.